Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 

MacLaren Wine

2015 Drouthy Neebors
Wine Specs
Vintage
2015
Varietal
Syrah
Appellation
Sonoma County
Bottling Date
November 15th 2016
Alcohol %
13.5

2015 Drouthy Neebors

The favorite blend chosen by our club members at the blending party in 2016. They chose well!

In Stock
Add To Cart
$45.00
 
SKU: 15-SYR-DN
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
The opaque purple Drouthy Neebors opens with a violet perfume. The aromatics evolve with a ripe dark fruit expression, blackberry, blueberry and cassis. As the fruit opens, Kalamata olive and peppercorns add a savory layer of complexity, which leads further into liquorice and meat. Supple tannins and a fresh acidity gives the wine a nice zest on the finish and a hint of peppermint.
Winemaker Notes
The Drouthy Neebors blend is an assembled wine from four vineyards this year. The majority (70%) is from a new vineyard in Bennett Valley called Bennett Valley Ranch. The remaining 30% is divided equally between our other three vineyards Atoosa's, Samantha's and Moaveni.
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: